Monday, February 8, 2016

The Maid

I´m busy working on a new room box and figure for my series "Old Masters minified". Psst, can´t tell you exactly what it will be, yet. ;-)
It´s always exciting as I have to work with so many different mediums, can shamelessly order beautiful miniatures from wonderful artists and I love going out of my comfort zone and play around. Unfortunately I was running out of creative paperclay (which I can´t buy here in Germany) and had to use something that looks and feels the same but does crack horribly. Which means removing it completely from the floor and sanding the walls... sigh!


3 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Christine,
What a shame! I hope you'll be able to correct it.
Big hug
Giac

PILAR6373 said...

me gusta su aspecto,me encanta la textura que se puede lograr con paperclay!
Estoy intrigada por saber como será el roombox!!
Besos.

CWPoppets said...

Yes, paperclay is wonderful. I love it. But having said this, it looks like I did the German product wrong. Though it cracked a lot it is fantastic to work with (sanding, painting with acrylics, oil, ...) Can´t wait to show the finished master´s minified 3d "painting". :-)