Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Lion from Alice in Wonderland

I haven't posted here for a while and I'm really surprised there are still followers around. :-)
I haven't had a lot of time for my passion lately - and frankly, I must admit that most of my spare time goes to posting and looking at facebook.
But now I have something new to show you.
It is the Lion from Alice in Wonderland in 1:12th scale (dollhouse scale). He was a bit of a challenge because he had to be fully poseable including his head. I didn't make cloth bodies for a while but loved to make one again. And anthropomorphic dolls are just wonderful to make ...
Hope you like him and wish you a wonderful Sunday evening.

Christine

3 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Es perfecto,me encanta,tiene una gran personalidad!!!
Besos.

miniaturista said...

Una figura perfecta y elegante.
Feliz Navidad
Un abrazo
Maite

The grandmommy said...

Absolutely adorable!