Sunday, August 3, 2014

Crop Circle

Have you heard about the "mysterious" crop circle in a small village called Raisting, Bavaria?
Well, I've been there today. As I only live about 15 km (10 miles) away from it I thought I have a look. I think it's a funny idea (whoever did this) but it doesn't look that spectacular when you stand in it. The wheat is only about knee high and the rest is just pathway's that are muddy and trampled down.
Nevertheless, I thought it looked great with the cloudscape and the satellite earth station.
Here is a picture of how it looks from above:
And this is what I've seen today:





And ... do remind me to never ever take hubby with me on such occasions again. He just can't keep his mouth shut...people are entitled to think they feel energy, are healed, meditate or have seen aliens building it.... yes! ;-)

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Christine,
What a fun visit that must have been, in spite of hubby ;) The aerial shot is gorgeous
Big hug,
Giac