Thursday, July 3, 2014

It is a .... double swing

I have been a good girl and didn't touch the parcel. Phew, that was hard! ;-)
Aaaand finally - when hubby came home - I got my present.
Tatata here it is:

The most lovely old fashioned double swing.
Can you imagine two little children sitting in there and the big brother swinging it with his foot? We (the complete family) are just not sure how many brown and how many white kids it should be. Which is alway's up for discussion in my mixed family.
Am I the only person waiting for summer to end to have more time for miniatures again ? lol
Wish you a lovely day!
Christine

3 comments:

Ilona said...

WOOOW, Christine, it was the time you had to wait, more than worth :D! Enjoy!
I wish my husband would buy such a thing for me *grin* !
Regarding the children: two 'brown' kids like your own, of course, than they will never have a quarrel about it ;)!
Hugs, Ilona

Giac said...

Hello Christine,
I am proud of your will power ;)
It is an absolutely wonderful piece. Just beautiful and very well made. I know one hubby who just got bonus points.
big hug,
Giac

Sans! said...

Awwww Christine, that is just LOVELY!

I am trying to get you to give me your address. Will you email me? My email address is on my blog. :)