Tuesday, June 10, 2014

About boats and little blue dragons

The past few weeks I got some funny custom orders. A lot of them were about collars. Yes, collars. I had some in my etsy shop and people were asking for other sizes for their projects. One of the collar's were for a little blue dragon who sits on his mistresses hand. Isn't that sweet ?

And, of course, whenever I make some sales I immediately spend them on miniatures and donations for animals.
One of the miniatures I bought and just got is this lovely rowboat from Ray. I've bought some of his miniatures over the years and alway's loved them. But this one is just sooo perfect. Can't wait to make some dolls for it...


6 comments:

The Old Maid said...

I love this dragon!Great work!
Hugs

Giac said...

Hello Christine,
The collars are beautiful. Great work!
As for the rowboat it is great and I look forward to seeing which dolls you make for it.
Big hug,
Giac

Ilona said...

The blue dragon is something special, Christine! Beautiful collars.
A real rowboat would be so nice to have these days, it is very hot here and the humidity is high, so a trip in a rowboat on cold water would be so nice ;)! Absolutely great miniature rowboat! Now you have to make some nice dolls, but I think it is mcuh too hot now for sculpting with clay, isn't it ;)?
Liebe GrĂ¼sse, Ilona

The grandmommy said...

Interesting collar! The colors of the boat makes it beautiful for me.

Drora's minimundo said...

Lovely collar!
The rowboat is beautiful, a great purchase. What I love about this
post is that you too are an animal
lover and protector. I wish more
people were like you.
Hugs, Drora

CWPoppets said...

Thank you, all!
Illona: yes, it's really hot here too and the clay is just to soft to do anything with. But fabric is not changing it's form. :-)
Yes, Grandmommy. I fell in love with it because of the colors, too.
Drora: I alway's joke about my house being the "house of adoption" I just adopted another dog. Now having two dogs, a cat and two kids whom are adopted also I think hubby has enough ... lol ... for now ;-)