Saturday, April 26, 2014

Krampus finished

I've finished my Krampus.
He is 1:10th scale (about 7 inches), made of polymer clay and ooak, of course. I painted him with Genesis Oil Colors and used red glass eyes.
As my second passion is needle felting I love to experiment and use different fibres. This time I flocked my little monster with black bamboo fibre. It is unbelievable soft and has the most wonderful dark gray color.
He is having two sets of horns this time and stands on a wooden base.


Oh, you don't know what a Krampus is? Tsts, go to my "life" Krampus adventure, then.
http://cwpoppets.blogspot.de/2011/11/krampuslauf_29.html ;-)

2 comments:

Ilona said...

Hi Christine! Your Krampus creation is really gorgeous, but in the link you gave us here, I have seen the most scary creatures of Krampus walking through the streets. But brrr, I was very glad I wasn't there, especially if they can hit you too!
Your Krampus is great, but I am glad he is not alive ;)!
Great work!!
I wish you a nice Sunday/week!
Hugs, Ilona

Giac said...

Hello Christine,
That is awesome! H3e is just fantastic. I love your interpretation. the pose of the body is perfect and creepy and the detail is just phenomenal. Wow! I love it!
Big hug,
Giac