Thursday, March 20, 2014

Anyone interested in this 12 scale baby boy ? Make an OFFER!

Help ! My paypal account is running low. :-)
It's the account where I buy my supplies. The rest goes to (mostly) animals in need.
And now I want to sell some of my older dolls to donate more money for Romanian dogs.
Interested in this doll ? Make an offer. Shipping is 7$ worldwide (tracking included!).





This is Baby Jacob. He is a one-of-a-kind doll entirely handmade by me with tiny real glass eyes and fine mohair hair.
He wears a handsewn onesie, little soft white shoes and a blue hand crocheted hat.
He measures 2 1/2 inches (6,5 cm) which is dollhouse scale (1:12).
Jacob is a full body sculpt made of polymer clay with bright blue glass eyes and blond hair.

FOR SALE IS THE BABY ONLY, NOT THE BED !!!

He comes with a Certificate of Authentification.

No comments: