Thursday, September 5, 2013

PJ's for nights getting colder

Autumn is here. Even though the day's are still warm most of the time, nights are getting colder.
So what you need is warmer blankets.
For those of you living in tropic climate: yes, we do have this strange habit of changing our blankets here in Europe. :-)
I, for example, have 3 different blankets for our seasons - which piles up into a huge mountain for four people ... lol ... I even have some fancy ones that can be buttoned together ... like one with silk and one with cotton ... to be one warm winter blanket.
But for now I just stick with wearing nice flanell pajama's.

3 comments:

Ilona said...

Hi Christine!! Yes, indeed it is a strange habit for a lot of other people, I guess, but we also are used to do this in The Netherlands :D!!
Your pyama's are too cool :D, they look nicely warm for winter! But only when it is very very cold I'd love to wear one of these pyama's ;)! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Ilona

Drora's minimundo said...

Your pajamas look so cozy, I'm already wishing for cooler nights.
Great work, as always.
Hugs, Drora

carmen said...

que guapa!