Sunday, June 2, 2013

Featured Zibbeter

Do you know Zibbet? No?
To be honest,  I didn't hear of it until a couple of weeks ago, either.
But, after reading so many negativ things about how etsy lets some of us down, I was looking into alternatives.
Zibbet is pretty similar to etsy but doesn't have it's size ... yet. Hopefully this will change soon.
It also doesn't charge any fees for listing or selling items.
This monday I was so lucky to be chosen as the features Zibbeter of the week.
Have a look (click on the picture).

 
 
 
On a personal side, I want to thank you for your well wishes for my husband. He is at home now after his surgery. It is hard physical work for me to play the nurse (hubby isn't a lightweight) ;-) but he is getting better every day a little bit. And my little boy is helping me a lot.
 
Christine

4 comments:

Federbärchen said...

Liebe Christine,
ertsmal wünsche ich Deinem Mann gute Besserung, ich habe gerade erst davon gelesen! Viel Kraft wünsche ich Dir, dass sich alles ganz schnell wieder zum Guten wendet!
Von Zippet habe ich bisher auch noch nix gehört, werde dank Deines Post gleich mal Bummeln gehen!
Alles Gute für Euch und eine feste Umarmung!
Claudia

Sans! said...

Thank you for introducing us to Zibbet. It is a great site but if it doesn't charge, how does it earn money? Well, guess we can all enjoy it while it last :).

I am glad to hear that hubby is doing better now. I hope you will find some time to pamper yourself too, Christine.

Drora's minimundo said...

Thank you for the link.
Hugs, Drora

Giac said...

Hello christine,
Thank you for introducing us to Zibbet. I will check it out. I love the doll in the picture! Excellent work. I am so happy your husband is doing well and I hope he is back to 100% before you know it.
Big hug to you all,
Giac