Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lazy day's and my latest buy

Uhuh... I'm miniature lazy, I know.
But with the weather here in Germany being so cold and rainy hubby and me decided to drive to Italy.
So this is where we spent last week:
I love Italy. The sea, the sand, 38 degree Celsius, reading for hours while 5-year-old plays at the beach with other children, eating seafood as much as I can, drinking wine,  ... ahhh.
But now I'm back home and I'm trying to get some things done miniature wise.
Oh, yes. Nearly forgot. I wanted to show you my latest purchase. This lovely modern patio set is from Avi.

6 comments:

The Old Maid said...

Nice set! Enjoy it.:)
Hugs

Drora's minimundo said...

Lovely outdoor set. Good purchase.
Hugs, Drora

MALINIK said...

It's a really lovely set!
This reminds me, I have to do some mini shopping soon
Ina :)

Sans! said...

You were in Italy? Where?? Must have been quite a drive from Germany to Italy?

CWPoppets said...

No, it's not very far, Sans. I live in the South of Germany. I can easily get to Austria, Switzerland, France, Liechtenstein, Czech Republic and Italy within two or three hours drive. I've been vacationing between Venice and Trieste. A little place called Caorle. That's about 5 hours drive.

Ascension said...

Que preciosa compra.
Estoy segura que has disfrutado de unos preciosos dias.
besitos ascension