Friday, June 1, 2012

This is all I managed to make miniature wise in the last two weeks. I've developed my own pattern (as most of the time) and got exactly the result I wanted. Yay!!!

 But I was busy with gardening and other stuff.
The nice thing about living at a lake is that you don't need to drive or fly and you still have the feeling you're on vacation. Last week we took the steamboat from our village to get across the lake in another town called Herrsching.  We took a stroll along the promenade, were visiting the artist market there and of course had Ice Cream.

And to make life even harder ;-) we came back home to relax in our new beach chair. I won't mention the two days of sweating and swearing to get this d^$%( thing together.

5 comments:

Federbärchen said...

Liebe Christine,
ohhhh, sind das schöne Sommerstimmungsfotos! Der Strandkorb ist ja große klasse! Jaaa, ich gebs zu,um Euer schönes Fleckchen Erde direkt am See beneide ich Euch wirklich! Aber zum Glück nicht allzuweit von mir entfernt :-)!
Wünsche Euch ein schönes Wochenende!
Liebe Grüße
Claudia

Sans! said...

Christine, I have loved those sun chairs since I first saw it on blogland about 2 years back. 1st time I saw it was when I visited Birgit and she brought us to Kiel :). Right there outside Starbucks. You live in such a beautiful place Christine.

Your dress is so pretty. I like how the skirt flared at the end.

Lady Jane said...

What a cute outfit. I love the sun chairs....

Eva - tatalamaru said...

Hola Christine, gracias por el comentario que hiciste en el blog de minis modernas sobre mi cocina, me alegra que te guste.
Tú también haces cosas preciosas, el traje que has hecho en miniatura es muy bonito y el sitio donde vives es una preciosidad y un lujo para los que vivimos en una gran ciudad.
Sabes? compartimos hobbie en cuanto a la cocina, a mi me gusta mucho cocinar y la repostería, aunque no debo comer, por la dieta, jajaja.....un beso y encantada de haber conocido tu blog.

Ascension said...

Un traje precioso, has hecho un gran trabajo.
Que bonito lugar para vivir.
besitos ascension