Saturday, April 7, 2012

Some Shopping

Just wanted to show you my latest "treasures". ;-)
I didn't have time to MAKE any dolls lately but that there is always time to BUY miniatures, right?
The lovely Mackintosh set is from a new etsy shop owner littlepieces67.
The cake is from Amanspeak. I bought a lot more from her but doesn't thought it fitting to put hamburgers next to the cake.
And again I bought some nice hats from Luned. If I continue buying hats from her I can make my own hat shop. lol


OK, have to put my wellies and a raincoat on now and hide some eggs and chocolate in the garden.
 WISH YOU ALL A WONDERFUL EASTER CELEBRATION!

7 comments:

Woolytales Miniatures said...

I am like you.... Love to shop for minis too but I am not big in shopping for myself,lol.
Thank you for your note!!!!grin
Happy Easter!!!
I hope the hidden eggs won't get wet!;)

MALINIK said...

You got a great mini staff! I also love the hats from Luned!:)

carmen said...

buena compra!

Ascension said...

Son unas fantasticas compras.
besitos ascension

Sans! said...

Those hats are amazing! Can totaly understand your "addiction"!

dollhouse miniature said...

It can be difficult to remember when looking at these photographs that you are actually seeing a miniature.

Joel said...

Hi, Nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me.

Thanks!

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com