Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Crocheted hammock in 12th scale

I love modern miniatures and do spent some time looking at modern dollhouse blogs. There are a lot of modern miniatures nowadays. But there could still be more, don't you think?
I love making modern clothes but unfortunately there are not a lot of people buying them. So, before I drown in clothes I thought I would make something different. ;-)
I have seven huge birch trees in my garden and two are the perfect distance away for my hammock. I love sitting in my hammock and do ... nothing ... lol! And I think every dollhouse person should have one, too!
For sale in my etsy shop! I'm working on other colors as well.

5 comments:

Ascension said...

Es una buena idea, quedaria genial en cualquier jardin de nuestras casas en miniatura.
besitos ascension

Federbärchen said...

Oh Christine, das verbreitet wunderbares Fernweh und Hoffnung auf den nächsten Sommer!Juhuuu, der nächste Urlaub kann kommen! In der Hängematte würde ich es mir jetzt auch gern gemütlich machen und den Feierabend genießen :-)!
Viele Grüße von Claudia

Sans! said...

Hammock is a good idea, Christine because I don't see them often in shops. Yours is just perfect! You crochet too? What can't you do? Nothing! :)

MALINIK said...

Wow, that's a really good idea and it turns out great!:)

Kathi said...

Love this! I agree. Every dollhouse needs one. Great work!