Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Cleaning and Supply Sale and Trading

Spring is here and with it comes my urge to clean, to bake, to tend my garden, to open all windows ... o.k. I did close them after waking up one morning at about 8 C (46 F) with my ears half frozen off.
After all this cleaning frenzy I went into my studio and looked around. Uh uh, not good. It looks nearly as bad as my husbands office. Believe me, that is bad! Lol...
As it happens I've been working like a horse for the last weeks. And no, unfortunately not while making miniatures. I'm dead tired at night. So I started doing something which can be done even in a half asleep state. I was cleaning out my fabric stash. I sorted by color and put everything into plastic bags. Look at the before and after photos!




The result of this is that I have decided to get rid of some of my supplies. I can't possibly use everything in my lifetime. No matter how old I get.
I will list my mini frames, 3 mm handmade German Glass eyes and fabric over the next few weeks in my etsy shop. 



I'm also open to trading. If you are interested in something contact me. I love to trade. I could always use new fabrics, trim, miniatures, ... you name it!

1 comment:

Ascension said...

Has hecho una buena limpieza, siempre salen cosas que no utilizaremos nunca jejeje
besitos ascension