Monday, January 16, 2012

Covered Wagon miniature model

For months I've been browsing the Internet to find a model of a covered wagon.
Last month I bought this somewhat rough and cheap Allwood kit. It was pretty straight forward to make and the result is nicer than I expected but unfortunately it is 1:16th scale. I knew this beforehand but thought I give it a try as I so urgently would like to have a covered wagon in 1:12th or 1:10th scale.
If anybody out there has a wagon in the right scale for me I would love to have it
(if it doesn't cost a fortune) !!!
I also would trade or custom make one of my dolls/animals for you in exchange for a wagon.

4 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Sorry I can't help you with the swap. Your wagon looks very nice.
I once imported a cheap one just beacause I needed its wheels.
Hugs

Ascension said...

Es fantastico, es una pena que no sea a escala.
besitos ascension

Sans! said...

Christine, I always feel scale can be tweaked because in real life , things come in all sorts of sizes. Can it not be a smallish wagon for 1:12? This is a really lovely wagon.

CWPoppets said...

That's exactly what I thought, too Sans! And that's why I bought the wagon in the first place. But I put some 12th scale dolls next to the wagon and it just doesn't work. But, hey, I'm a patient woman ... lol .... ok, not really. There will be the perfect wagon for me somewhere in the future. Near future!