Friday, January 13, 2012

Bust of a Woman

One of my new year's resolutions is to improve my sculpting. Well, it is pretty much every year's resolution. ;-)
This year I especially would like to improve my faces and go more into animal sculpting.
 Starting with the faces I made two busts. Here is the first one. She is not 12th scale. She is not any scale at all, actually. I started sculpting her without any size reference. The complete bust is slightly under 3 inches tall. Made of polymer clay.


3 comments:

Ascension said...

A mi me parece que cada vez te quedan mejor, una cara con mucha personalidad, enhorabuena.
besitos ascension

MALINIK said...

Lot of personality in your sculpt - love it!:)

Sans! said...

There's something very distinctive about your characters, Christine. And yes, the personalities ! How I love that about all your dolls.