Tuesday, October 4, 2011

modern kitchen - wip

I've decided for dark blue and aluminum for the kitchen doors as it harmonizes so nicely with the floor. I was thinking about painting the AGA oven dark blue as well but decided against it when I found this lovely creme coloured tiles which I used as a back splash. The original kitchen kit came with a black counter top but I used my stash of cherry veneer. One can see the difference where I treated the veneer with cherry stain already.
Now I have to decide what to do with the upper part of the kitchen. The kit came with four glass shelves. I've assembled one of them under the "window" but would rather prefer some wooden cabinets for the space left.

8 comments:

carmen said...

fantástica!

Sans! said...

Very realistic, Christine!

Ascension said...

Se ve tan real.
Me encanta la nevera llena de imanes jejeje
besitos ascension

Janice said...

Elf Miniatures are the best for modern pieces. Before I went 'witchy' I made a couple of modern projects and found them a fabulous source. Their lighting is great too.

Your floor has come out really well too. So fresh.

Rosamargarita said...

Es una cocina adorable, me encanta!
Un abrazo

MALINIK said...

Wow - I really like the floor!
Ina :)

b.b.flockling * Rose said...

Simply Amazing Christine! I have a couple of young ladies on my desk right now who would go crazy over cooking something delicious in such a luxurios kitchen as this!!

ANTONIA said...

Me encanta tu cocina ,,sobre todo la nevera ,,parece la mia ,,,,besoss