Thursday, September 1, 2011

"Schoene kleine Welt"

I will take part at the "schoene kleine Welt" (which means beautiful little world) fair on Saturday, 3rd near Giessen. I haven't been there before so I'm really looking forward to it. It is a miniature fair with artisans/artist only AND they allow 1:10th miniatures as well (which is my favourite size).
Hubby was so nice to revamp my homepage http://www.cwpoppets.net/ for that occassion. I neglected it for too long as it is a bit complicated to make changes. But now I can update my pictures in flickr and they will be automatically updated on my homepage as well.

3 comments:

Sans! said...

Christine, GOOD LUCK! :)

Ascension said...

Espero que lo pases genial y tengas mucho exito.
besitos ascension

rosanna said...

Hi Christine, I am so glad I found you, thank you for leaving a comment on the giveaway post. Your little people, no dolls ;o), are amazing. I giggled a lot reading the geenie story.
Have a nice day, best wishes, Rosanna