Sunday, August 28, 2011

Djinn / Genie and his bottle ....err ... problem

Djiin (aka Genie) was having a good time in his bottle. For 123 years no pesky human tried to rub on his bottle and asked for a favour. Djinn was doing in this 123 years what was his favourite pasttime: Eating, drinking and sleeping. You must know that his bottle is way roomier than it seems.
One day he was having a six course dinner with a nice glass of red wine cooked by the most famous chef in the ghost world. And can you believe it? Someone was rubbing his bottle! He was not even finished with the second course. Oh, Djinn was furious. He thought of giving this human a real fright by getting out of his bottle in lighting speed. Err ... there was just this problem with having eaten too much in this 123 years. He was stuck ! Oh, what a ridiculous situation for a genie like him. He tried to wiggle his way out, sucking his belly in and trying to look dignified and angry at the same time.

6 comments:

Rosamargarita said...

Fabulosa historia y fabuloso personaje. Es espectacular.
Un abrazo

Sans! said...

OMG!!! Christine!!!!!! This is yours?! It's a submission for the CDHM Summer Fairy Tales Contest and I voted for it to win top prize!

Are the results out yet? I hope you win (of course, I have a good eye :) )

I think this is so clever, conceptually and I love his expression. :)

CWPoppets said...

You voted for him? Oh thank you, Sans! XOX
He didn't win. I think he is just a bit to quirky for most people.
But I must admit I'm pretty proud of him. He came out exactly as I wanted him.

Federbärchen said...

Liebe Christine,
die Geschichte gefällt mir *kicher* und der Flaschengeist natürlich auch! Wieder total schön umgesetzt, Du hast echt geniale Ideen!
Viele Grüße von Claudia

Ascension said...

Me ha encantado la historia pero mucho mas lo genial que te ha quedado el personaje, enhorabuena.
besitos ascension

Wateringen said...

Hay,

This dolls are so lovely.
I follow your blog.
Please take a look into my world.

Groetjes..Marijke
www.marijkevanooijen.blogspot.com