Thursday, July 28, 2011

My new stove arrived

A while ago I found this wonderful stove for sale at http://mollamari.blogspot.com/
As soon as I saw it I thought of making a little scene inspired by Carl Larsson.
I'm a huge Larsson fan. I even have glass coasters with his paintings on it. lol ...
Today my miniature stove arrived and it is so lovely. Anna-Mari was even so nice to include this little plant on top of my stove. It must be common knowledge that I love plants and I'm having two left hands when it comes to making them myself. :-)
So now I only have to finish a couple of other things which will take me about 120 years or so to finish and then I'm ready for my Larsson project. *sigh* Why is there never enough time?

4 comments:

Ascension said...

Es muy bonita y la planta tambien.
Seguro que lo que tienes en mente te quedara genial, solo hay que ver tus fantasticos trabajos
Feliz fin de semana
besitos ascension

Federbärchen said...

Hallo Christine,
ja das Problem mit der Zeit kenne ich *kicher*! So viele kreative Ideen im Kopf und so wenig Zeit, alles umzusetzen :-)!
Dein Öfchen ist wunderschön, eine Szene damit kann ich mir sehr gut vorstellen!
Ich wünsche Dir vieeel Zeit und erstmal ein gemütliches Wochenende!
Liebe Grüße
Claudia

MALINIK said...

It's really lovely, Christine!
Ina

Sans! said...

I googled Carl Larsson and saw some of his paintings on Google image. It struck me almost immediately that you could really create the characters in some of his paintings! I really look forward to seeing your Larsson project coming into fruition, Christine!