Monday, July 18, 2011

Kaltenberger Ritterturnier - Knights Tournament

Last saturday we went to the knights tournament in Kaltenberg. It is the biggest in the world and we are lucky that it is only a 10 minute drive away from where we live.
There is the tournament of course, a parade, medieval market and food stands, different shows, medieval music, ....
This time hubby was with us and took a lot of pictures. If you click on the slideshow twice you will get it bigger! Enjoy!
Oh, and the third picture is not me! lol ....

5 comments:

Ascension said...

Me ha encantado pasear contigo por esa preciosa feria medieval.
Seguro que tu hijo se lo paso en grande.
besitos ascension

CWPoppets said...

Yes, my poor dog and cat have to be careful around my 4 year old now, who is practicing his sword play! ;-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Ascension!!!!
liebe Gruesse
Christine

Federbärchen said...

Hallo Christine,
ja die Ritterspiele sind immer wieder ein Erlebnis, schöne Bilder habt ihr uns mitgebracht :-)!
Liebe Grüße von Claudia

Sans! said...

O Christine, is that lady in purple with the basket you???? WICKEDDDD :)

CWPoppets said...

I knew I couldn't hide. That you would recognize me. But be careful! I'm a powerful witch .... lol!