Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Back from vacationing and a new doll

Hi there!
I'm back from Ontario, Canada and no ... the black flies didn't eat me alive! ;-)
In fact, it was really really nice. We had gorgeous weather and 4year old and I were busy swimming, going to Museums, shopping (yes, my son really loves shopping!) and eating Asian Food. It wasn't a real vacation as I've been living in Ottawa for two years but I did enjoy it. I haven't been in Canada for the last two years (I'm half Canadian, half German living in Germany now) and I was amazed at how familiar everything was to me.
But now it's back to day-to-day life and making dolls. My next exhibit is September, 4th and I do not have a lot of dolls & miniatures.
I've finished a doll today. Both man and jackal are made of polymer clay. They are 1:10th scale.
Wish you a wonderful week with lots of sunshine!

4 comments:

Federbärchen said...

Hallo Christine,
ich freu mich, dass ihr eine tolle Zeit in Deiner vorherigen Heimat verbracht habt! Aber es ist auch schön, dass ihr wieder gut hier in Bayern angekommen seid :-)!
Wo stellst Du denn am 4.9. aus?
Deine neue Puppe und vor allem der Hund dazu sehen toll aus!
Gutes Eingewöhnen und viele Grüße
Claudia

MALINIK said...

Love the small doggy!
Ina

Ascension said...

Hola Christine
Me alegro que hayais disfrutado de esos dias de vacaciones, seguro que tu peque se lo ha pasado genial.
Y de vuelta a la rutina....tu personaje y ese chacal te han qedado fantasticos.
Estoy segura que haras grandes personajes de aqui a Septiembre.
besitos ascension

Sans! said...

Great job , Christine . You always manage to surprise me with how varied the expressions in your dolls can be. :) I love how your work is always so unexpected :)