Monday, May 30, 2011

Gardening weekend

The weather is unusually warm and dry for Germany this month. Perfect for grilling, sitting in my hammock and watch 4 year old play in his little pool. This weekend I also tried to make my own (organic) lemon balm and elder syrup. My elder tree looks quite funny and I had to climb up there to get the flowers.
The lemon balm is already done and husband and son did like it with pancakes.I think it's a bit too watery so I need to change the recipe's next time.


4 comments:

Federbärchen said...

Huhu Christine, mensch finde ich super, dass Du da mit eigenen Materialien herumexperimentierst und so leckere Sachen zauberst! Sieht klasse aus! Unbedingt mehr davon!
Viele Grüße von Claudia

Sans! said...

You may think it too watery but it sure looks pretty Christine :). Not only that, your recipe looks like comfort food to me.

Robin said...

Sounds wonderful and looks wonderful!

Ascension said...

El jardin se ve precioso y esa receta debe estar deliciosa.
Me alegro de que disfrutaseis.
besitos ascension