Saturday, January 1, 2011

IMAG January 2011

I hope you are all ready for 2011. :-)
I hope that 2011 will be a good year for me. After a terrible 2009 and a somewhat bumpy 2010 I hope that this year will bring some stability in my husbands work life (I hate it when he has to travel for weeks on end), health for all of my family and friends ( no more hospital stay's and visits this year, please!) and most importantly a new baby for us.
But .... signs are good. :-)
The year already started with my dolls on the cover of January's IMAG.
Click on the image to get to the online magazine.

3 comments:

Federbärchen said...

Liebe Christine, wow, das ist toll, Deine Figuren auf dem Cover, herzlichen Glückwunsch dazu, werde gleich mal schmökern gehen!
Wünsche Dir und Deinen Lieben ein frohes, gesundes und kreatives 2011!
Viele Grüße von Claudia

Laurina Bartmann-Lucius said...

Hallo liebe Christine, Glückwunsch das ist super deine Figuren auf dem Cover. Ich wünsche dir und deine Fam. ein super 2011 und mit viele schöne momenten.
Liebe Grüße Rianne

Sans! said...

Christine, your positive outlook augers well for you! I am convinced 2011 will be a far better year for you!

And congratz on being on the cover of a magazine ! It is a great magazine with loads of info!