Monday, January 3, 2011

Free Shipping

I've just sold my first doll this year and went to the Post Office for shipping my parcel.
And again ... I got the most wonderful news! German Post reduced their shipping costs to North America.
I can now ship my dolls for 5$ or 10$ depending on weight instead of the ridiculous 45$ they charged so far for parcels.
I will offer free shipping now for all of my dolls in my etsy shop! I will also be able to reduce prices for my clothes and other miniatures. Dancing the happy dance ....

4 comments:

The Old Maid said...

Oh this is so nice change! Good news for the New Year!:)

Sans! said...

Congratz on the sale, a very auspicious start! You should also start doing a rain dance for a even more bountiful harvest ! :):)

CWPoppets said...

If I continue dancing through the house all day they will lock me away soon! lol...

Ascension said...

No me extra├▒a que lo hayss vendido, te salio un personaje FANTASTICO!!!!
Me alegro de que la tasa haya bajado, seguro que podras vender mas ajustado y mas cantidad.
Te mereces mucha suerte, haces un trabajo genial.
besitos ascension