Thursday, December 30, 2010

Boots in Fabric

This is my first attempt at making boots in fabric. I did make sandals and slippers in fabric before but never boots. I've always used polymer clay. I thought it was quite tricky and I needed to change my pattern three times. I also changed my way of doing heels. So far they were out of the same material I used to make the soles but this time I carved them out of wood.
I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out and hope they will be better with more practice.

5 comments:

The Old Maid said...

Pretty shoes! Good job!:)

Sans! said...

I will say that is a damn good job! Love your boots . Much more realistic with fabric. It's good that you persevere!

minimami said...

Your boots are amazing, nice job!

Ascension said...

Me encantan tus botas, son preciosas!!!
besitos ascension

A Little More Minis said...

Wonderful job! :)

Happy New Year!

Warmest wishes, Jollie