Monday, December 27, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS .......

Thank you for participating and for the well wishes for my birthday!

My 4 year old was the one who picked the winner.
We had quite the discussion why he can't take all of the little pieces of paper out of the hat and why not all of you could win. I'm sorry ! If it would have been to him you all would have won. Nice concept, though .;-)

 So we finally agreed to one piece of paper and it is :



ALMA AND LIA !!!! 
CONGRATULATION!!!

Please send me your address to Christine_Wex@yahoo.com and I will send you the baby basket and onesie (or the pet accessories if you change your mind).

But now I'm off to Dad's ! He is preparing dinner for me ! Yummy !

5 comments:

Rosella said...

Grazie per questo giveaway e congratulazioni alle vincitrici!
Happy New Year

Alma e Lia said...

Nooooo, non ci possimao credere, un'altra vincita!!!!
Grazie mille, credo che siamo proprio molto fortunate
Baci

cockerina said...

congratulations to the winner and still happy birthday!
Greetings for the New Year!
kisses, Caterina

A Little More Minis said...

Congratutalions to the winner! :)

And I wish you all a very Happy and creative 2011!

Warmest wishes, Jollie

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena a las ganadoras!!!
Feliz Año Nuevo!!!
Espero que se cumplan todos tus sueños!!!
besitos ascension