Monday, August 23, 2010

Needle felting artist

Today I was looking into other options to sell my dolls. I'm still waiting to get rich you know .... ;-)
So I was browsing through artfire and dawanda. Dawanda is pretty big in Germany and I have never even looked into it. It doesn't has the usual dolls & miniatures category and I was quite skeptical at first. So  I thought the next logical choice would be art and sculptures. So I did browse that category. And I found amazing things in there.
I would like to show you one needle felting artist who blew me away with her "trophies".
The webpage is in German language but just look at the pictures.


These are life size! Yes, really. She makes them in life size. Can you believe it ?
I need hours to even make small needle felted animals and I can't imagine sitting on my sectional at night with a huge moose head in my lap poking at it with tiny needles. If I ever try it I promise to make pictures of it ... lol.

3 comments:

Sans! said...

Thank you for the link, Her work is mindblowing!

May said...

Muchisimas gracias por el enlace.
Es asombroso lo que hace.
Besitos, May

DBears said...

Hallo, klasse Seite. Habe dir eine Mail geschrieben, ist sie auch angekommen? Bitte um kurze Antwort, danke und ein schönes Wochenende. -Dirk-