Friday, August 20, 2010

Bags, bags, bags

Some people will think I just took a vacation or some time off. Nope! I was busy.
First I started with four dolls. Yes, I know! I tend to make more and more at the same time. Don't know how that will end .... lol.
Then I got a really funny and unusual custom order. I should make 32! Hermes Birkin Bags. Me not really being a fashion fan I had to google them. Phew. Who spends so much money on a bag ?
Can you believe that ?
I've never done so many copies of one items. That was something new to me. But I really did like doing them. I have a completely different feeling at how to work with leather now.
But now it's time to get back to doll business again.

5 comments:

Ascension said...

Los bolsos te han quedado geniales, con unos colores fantasticos, enhorabuena.
Ahora espero seguir viendo tus muñecos jeje
besitos ascension

May said...

¡Madre mia que producción! Te han quedado fantasticos.
Es un gusto ver tantos juntos.
Besitos, MAy

miniaturista said...

Los Bolsos Kelly son una preciosidad y los autenticos muy caros en la vida real.
Un abrazo
Maite

minimami said...

Wow, these bags are wonderful!

Federbärchen said...

Hallo Christine,
ich bin ja auch ein Taschenfan! Leider nicht in dieser Preisklasse :-), aber Deine Exemplare sehen wunderschön aus! Hast Du genial hinbekommen!
Viele Grüße von Claudia