Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tutorial "Cat Scratching Post"

Last week I've been asked to make an online tutorial at CDHM.
I've never done a tutorial and was a bit frightened how it could be. I'm still frightened as it isn't done yet. But I also had a lot of fun putting everything together, making photo's, thinking through all steps.
Usually I just make one or two pieces out of the blue. I don't think much of how I do it. So this was a new experience for me.
I decided for the cat scratching post as people seem to like it and it can be done by beginners as well as experts. If you are interested visit cdhm.org, become a member (if you aren't already) and go to the forum section. I will hold my class on June, 12th. But there are also a lot of other very interesting tutorials held every saturday.

2 comments:

Ascension said...

Te han quedado preciosos, seguro que lo haces fenomenal y tienes mucho exito.
Yo estaba puntada a ese foro, pero como no se ingles!!!!!
Sobre lo nuestro, ya sabes que no me olvido, ten un poquito de paciencia.
besitos ascension

Alafosca said...

Oh Wow! Great job, I'm sure that my cats will love that scratching posts if they were real size!