Friday, May 21, 2010

a beautiful gift

A while ago I saw this wonderful bougainvilla at Ascensions blog.
http://ascension-misminiaturas.blogspot.com/
It reminded me immediately of my childhood and I noticed that I've already collected quite a few things garden related. I wasn't aware of it till now.  As I have not the slightest idea how to make plants or flowers I asked her if she would like to swap with me.
Nope ! She wouldn't ! She just made it for me and send it to me without asking anything in return.
And look what I got today.  Isn't it stunning? I even got this tiny little hummingbird.
Thank you Ascension ! I love it ! And now that I have your address you can't hinder me from sending you a package as well ... lol.

3 comments:

Peach Blossom Hill said...

It is quite lovely and so detailed! I love it. What a nice gift!

Jody

jahanzaib said...

Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task.
send flowers germany

flower delivery germany

Janice said...

A beautiful gift to enjoy