Tuesday, March 2, 2010

this and that



Last week I started a new doll. Well, I started with the prop for a new doll to be precise. Here it is. It is called a Kraxe and was used in the alps for transporting hay, wood or food down the mountains. I didn't make the Kraxe myself I just made the wood, the sacks and the binding. After that I started with the amature and the body of the old man who is going to carry the Kraxe. But then somehow I got distracted with a million other things.
I started with a new needle felted object, then I sewed some miniature clothing, organized my items for sale, and so on...
And finally I made some earrings formed as an Inukshuk. I alway's wanted to buy some, but never bought them when living in Canada. So this week I decided to make some myself.

1 comment:

Peach Blossom Hill said...

Such an interesting back pack sort of device! And I love the earrings! I am just glad that I'm not the only one who sets a course and then gets distracted and begins a few other projects along the way!

Jody