Monday, March 8, 2010

proud dads and missed dolls

My dad has a new hobby. Photography!
He bought nearly professional equipment which I'm quite envious about I can tell you! He also participated in a lot of courses for photography and Photoshop.
I don't know if he started it because of me and my figures. At first when I started making miniature figures he was pretty sure I was going demented, lol. But I think that he is really starting to love my figures now. And I'm so looking forward to have someone do really good photo's for me in the future.
Today we were browsing through my picture folder and I stumbled over a doll I didn't have enough time to enjoy. I sold him within hours of listing him and therefore didn't have time to just look at him for a while and enjoy him. I know that someone who must have the most amazing miniature collection bought him but from that time on I took my time to sell a doll. I never let them go before I'm ready. Sounds funny I guess but maybe some people understand what I mean. 

1 comment:

Peach Blossom Hill said...

I actually have Photoshop and never learned to use it. I have only scratched the surface. Good he will be able to photograph your beautiful creations!

Jody