Saturday, January 9, 2010

little racoon


Today I had some time to organize my studio. So I tried to get some order to the wool I bought for my newest experiment: needle felting. You would think, ok - whats the problem ? But you must know. I'm alway's a bit extreme with buying stuff. So, I'm not buying one or two little strands of wool and try my new hobby. Oh no, I have to scour the internet for hours or days even with the result that I bought ALL needles that are possibly available for needle felting. I also bought wool in all colours and shapes (even camel hair) that will keep me happy for the next one hundred years.
But the nicest surprise today was that I found my little racoon again. I completely forgot about him. I did this little creature just shortly after arriving in Germany when I wasn't busy with renovating and other annoying things.
So here he is. I don't know what to do with him. I won't be able to sell him as there is no such thing as small package from Germany to the US. So postage would cost more than my little animals are worth. I really enjoy doing them and will continue. And if it's only as a gift for friends and family.

No comments: