Friday, December 11, 2009

Re-opening my etsy shop

Finally I've been able to unpack all of my treasures .... miniatures and dolls. It was like early Christmas for me. :-)
There was only one minor breakage but unfortunately it's one of my favourite dolls. The horn of my rhino is broken at the tip. I don't think it's a problem to fix it but nevertheless ....
Anyhow. I unpacked everything and trara: re-opened my etsy shop. After months of delays I finally find some time to take care of my "poppet business". And if I'm really really lucky mom will take 3year-old tomorrow and I can go into my studio.
If you would like to visit my etsy shop please click the image below.

3 comments:

anjah said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Yes, Bavaria is not so far away from me, I live in the middle of Austria. There are certainly similar to our customs. I am very curious about your Krampus.

dale said...

CW, hello there! Just saw you listed at etsy.

Welcome back! :)

CWPoppets said...

Thanks dale, I will join you at the clubhouse soon.
Anjah, I'm already working on Krampus ...