Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Church Setting



I'm always looking for unique accessories for my dolls. And very often accessories are the idea behind my dolls. But never before did I ask for a custom order. I feared that a. it's to expensive and b. it would never look like I wish it would. But now I have. And just look and it. I'm so delighted and I can't wait to make some dolls for it (the dolls on display are older dolls that were not made for this setting). I thought of having an older couple sitting in one of the benches. He is sleeping restfully while she is looking a bit touchy. The priest on the podium will be heavy set. But more of that in September...
The wonderful maker of these furniture is Ray, fellow member of Team Mids. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6731426

2 comments:

Team MIDS said...

Ray's miniature furniture is fabulous! I like the priest/minister standing in the podium. He looks like he's about ready to chastise the old sleeping gent.

MikeRowe said...

Ray does very nice work! Thanks for sharing!
I thought I would let you know that you have been tagged...

Check out my blog for more information. It's okay if you don't have time to do anything with this. You might be a little busy right now! :)